Cover image for Forrester

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Brand and Exec Team But Internally Confusing

Jul 30, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Exec team is incredibly transparent and truly care about employees - Good brand in the industry - Recession proof - companies come to Forrester for help when things get tough - Solid benefits - Nice office in Cambridge

Cons

- A lot of egos - if you're not in sales or research you might feel left out - For CSM team, ways of working are not standardized across teams - You ask 5 people the same question, you'll get 5 different answers - Way too many cooks in the kitchen, working across various teams to get anything done - Products are confusing, especially with recent acquisition of SiriusDecisions - Sink or swim atmosphere, didn't feel set up for success - Pay is low, can make a lot more as CSM at SaaS company - Location is mediocre, there's a hotel with overpriced bar in office park but no where to go for social gatherings. One T stop away from Davis Square but not like being in downtown Boston.

4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Tremendous culture and a rewarding line of business

Dec 3, 2022 - Vice President in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture that is curious, supportive, creative and collaborative. People here have an intense sense of purpose to use our expertise to help our customers succeed at their business. We have fantastic customers as well who are looking to sharpen their skills and grow their companies.

Cons

No cons stand out. Best place I’ve worked.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love working at Forrester

Nov 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy my work at Forrester, but two benefits specifically stand out: 1. The people are wonderful to work with! Very professional, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and generally just nice people all around. My boss is also fantastic! She is supportive, trustworthy and very skilled and experienced in the company and our work. 2. Forrester's flexible work policy has made it possible for my family to work hard while also accomplishing goals outside of work. They not only "allow" remote work, they provide the tools for us to be able to do it well.

Cons

Our teams are small, which sometimes means you have to wear lots of hats. But I think that is good because we are lean, which should carry us through any upcoming hard economic times. And you learn a lot in all the different roles.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Forrester.

Forrester Careers

Cover image for Forrester

At Forrester, we’re bold. We make big moves, transform businesses, and define the future. We’re the people who challenge, who innovate, who...More

• Be you
  • Be global
  • Be remote
  • Be collaborative

Forrester Photos

+ Add Photo
Forrester photo of: New hires outside our Cambridge HQ
Forrester photo of: Annual table tennis tournament finals in our Cambridge office lobby.
Forrester photo of: The lobby in our Cambridge office.
Forrester photo of: London Employee Appreciation Day
Forrester photo of: Lunch break in New Delhi!
Forrester photo of: Dallas Employee Appreciation Day