Employee Review

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great Work Culture, Smart People, Respectable, Flexible, Supportive

Jul 29, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Bridgeport, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best bunch of people to work with, intelligent, but can communicate, great personalities, easy going, supportive, etc.

Cons

The only con is that the subject matter can be dry and hard to wrap your head around

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to work - great team, work-life balance, and flexible working options

Sep 7, 2021 - Associate Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My team at Forrester is beyond amazing. Everyone is very open minded, intelligent, and values work-life balance. Management (both at the team and corporate level) has always been responsive to feedback and proactive about collecting it. I'm always learning on the job and there are plenty of opportunities for me to progress my career forward in any number of growth paths. Overall Forrester (or at least the team I work within) is an amazing place to work.

Cons

The salary is pretty low compared to other roles across the country, but when you divide time worked by the salary, I think it compares to most other companies.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, culture and team - much lower than average pay

Aug 21, 2021 - Great Company, Culture and Team - Lower Than Average Pay
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Forrester for 3 years, and have had ample opportunity to grow and develop in my career. Most of the leadership really does seem to care about you personally and professionally. There is a high standard of excellence expected, and you get to rub shoulders with genuinely smart folks. I enjoy the impact we make on client's work, and that we get to work on so many different projects.

Cons

The pay doesn't seem to be keeping up with industry trends. Even after just recently getting a raise, I'm consistently tempted with offers on Linkedin to interview with other companies that are paying anywhere from 30% - over 100% more than I'm making now...and again, this is after two promotions/significant raises in 3 years. We are well above our sales targets as a company and layed off many high-salaried leaders at the start of this year, so I do hope that makes it's way down to us "average" workers or we'll continue to have folks leaving that don't necessarily want to. I would also like the option to stay completely remote in 2022....Other than that, it's great.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Forrester.