Cover image for Forrester

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing people + Integrity + Solid culture

Oct 5, 2022 - Principal Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's a reason more than 10% of Forrester's employees are "boomerangs" who left and came back. This is a really good place to work, in so many ways. We work hard - it's not for folks who want to sort of skate by. But we're all in it together! I've never been better supported in any role before. This place is about the people. I am surrounded by incredible, brilliant people who care about our collective integrity, and who - although terribly busy - always have time for a colleague. There isn't greener grass than this. There is opportunity for internal career advancement, and a clear path forward. Compared with other, similar companies, it feels great to be in an organization that favors what's right over what sells.

Cons

There is more work to do than we can get done. It's nice to be in demand, but hard to turn off for the night when there's still so much more to do. Different areas of the org have different expectations and mini-cultures so if you've found you're place you're set, but if not it can be uncomfortable.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

great

Jan 27, 2023 - Manager in Nash, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome place to work. y

Cons

good people and no cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Lost confidence and second-class citizens

Jan 14, 2023 - Consulting
    Business Outlook

Pros

LOVE the people and the inner-team culture is great! Newly-added PTO is a major plus, although not everyone is a fan (especially in California as this can be seen as a pay cut).

Cons

A lot of us have lost confidence in leadership during the pandemic. An obsession with stock price and CV growth has meant that non-CV teams aren’t getting support and creates a “second-class citizen” dynamic and lack of trust across teams. Communication during latest layoffs was very poorly handled (get George some PR coaching!) and promotions/raises have been suspended for the second time in three years. Also, we had been told consistently that the reason salaries aren’t being adjusted for inflation was that inflation was thought to be temporary. It’s been more than a year now, so we’ve effectively been given large pay cuts with the earliest possible raises still six months away. There are also rumors that the company is going to be forcing employees back to the office, which is suspicious given the CEO’s personal investments in office real estate.

Continue reading
    34 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Forrester.

Forrester Careers

Cover image for Forrester

At Forrester, we’re bold. We make big moves, transform businesses, and define the future. We’re the people who challenge, who innovate, who...More

• Be you
  • Be global
  • Be collaborative

Forrester Photos

+ Add Photo
Forrester photo of: New hires outside our Cambridge HQ
Forrester photo of: Annual table tennis tournament finals in our Cambridge office lobby.
Forrester photo of: The lobby in our Cambridge office.
Forrester photo of: London Employee Appreciation Day
Forrester photo of: Lunch break in New Delhi!
Forrester photo of: Dallas Employee Appreciation Day