Cover image for Forrester

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love working at Forrester

Nov 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy my work at Forrester, but two benefits specifically stand out: 1. The people are wonderful to work with! Very professional, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and generally just nice people all around. My boss is also fantastic! She is supportive, trustworthy and very skilled and experienced in the company and our work. 2. Forrester's flexible work policy has made it possible for my family to work hard while also accomplishing goals outside of work. They not only "allow" remote work, they provide the tools for us to be able to do it well.

Cons

Our teams are small, which sometimes means you have to wear lots of hats. But I think that is good because we are lean, which should carry us through any upcoming hard economic times. And you learn a lot in all the different roles.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing place to grow your career.

Jan 24, 2023 - Account Manager III in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great onboarding/training, enablement, and resources to help you succeed.

Cons

None that jump out at the moment.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Mold at Work

Jan 17, 2023 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

All about the people - if you have a good manager and team, your day to day is tolerable

Cons

No clear career development paths Pay is less than average Below market benefits (health insurance, etc.) Reduced flexibility - went from the best flex work options to average flex week (two days in office)

Continue reading
    37 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Forrester.

Forrester Careers

Cover image for Forrester

At Forrester, we’re bold. We make big moves, transform businesses, and define the future. We’re the people who challenge, who innovate, who...More

• Be you
  • Be global
  • Be collaborative

Forrester Photos

+ Add Photo
Forrester photo of: New hires outside our Cambridge HQ
Forrester photo of: Annual table tennis tournament finals in our Cambridge office lobby.
Forrester photo of: The lobby in our Cambridge office.
Forrester photo of: London Employee Appreciation Day
Forrester photo of: Lunch break in New Delhi!
Forrester photo of: Dallas Employee Appreciation Day