Forsyth Barnes - Best decision I've made! | Glassdoor
  1. "Best decision I've made!"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined FB because of the enormous opportunity to be a part of something special… I stay because every day that opportunity grows. It’s an environment that allows you to grow, learn and thrive, piecing together all of the essential building blocks to becoming a successful consultant. Yes, I could talk about how great the commission and incentives are, but the real draw is the fact that working here makes getting up... in the morning a piece of cake. It’s exciting, engaging and enthralling; the inherent ups and downs of working within executive search still exist but the highs far outweigh the lows. For the first time in my career I feel I’m working somewhere that I can make a difference and not just better this business, but myself as a professional and a person.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of any!

Forsyth Barnes2018-01-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Focused on training and development"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for less than a year

Pros

Massive focus on developing staff and promoting from within, this is very encouraging especially when I joined with no previous recruitment experience. Great company culture whilst always being a positive atmosphere in the office

Cons

None that I can think of

Forsyth Barnes2019-09-09
  2. "A strong focus on training and my personal development"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

From day one, i realised this was a business led by genuine people who had my personal best interests at heart. Yes they demand a lot of me, but that's to try and bring the best out of me, and so I fulfil my ambitions. The constant drive to push yourself is demonstrated by the way Roheel and Scott push themselves, and this filters down through the business. Because I've built up that trust and respect, if ever I've... had any personal issues, they've been the first to offer help or to listen to me. In our own quirky way, we're all a big family supporting each other and pushing each other to do well. This with the structured training plan I was given means I've been constantly learning over this last year, and am constantly progressing.

Cons

The initial expectations can see high, but that's because I was completely new to recruitment. Things didn't necessarily get easier, but I got better so this became more manageable.

Advice to Management

I love the fact the managers are so down to earth, please don't lose this.

Forsyth Barnes2019-08-12

Discover more reviews about Forsyth Barnes.