Forsyth Barnes - Living the dream... | Glassdoor
  1. "Living the dream..."

Current Employee - L&D Manager in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for less than a year

Pros

Forward-thinking business that is open to whatever it takes to ensure success - even if that means steering away from the traditional methods of recruitment. I've been with the business coming up to 3 months and I've been made to feel like a member of the FB family right away. The approach taken is very much a reflection of the individual - if you work hard and contribute to business this will reciprocated. I was... shocked at some of the comments on here but this is quite common for disgruntled employees when things haven't quite worked out. I find the culture to be a friendly and welcoming but with the high performance nature that pushes you to be your best. Everyone here is working hard, earning decent money and enjoying the journey. My favourite aspect overall is being able to see people come into the business with little to no experience and in a short space of time achieve amazing feats. - The look of pride on their faces is priceless to me :)

Cons

Nothing currently that I could mention.

Advice to Management

Don't change. A massive draw for me coming to the business was the management team - an inspiration!

Forsyth Barnes2019-07-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Focused on training and development"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for less than a year

Pros

Massive focus on developing staff and promoting from within, this is very encouraging especially when I joined with no previous recruitment experience. Great company culture whilst always being a positive atmosphere in the office

Cons

None that I can think of

Forsyth Barnes2019-09-09
  2. "A strong focus on training and my personal development"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

From day one, i realised this was a business led by genuine people who had my personal best interests at heart. Yes they demand a lot of me, but that's to try and bring the best out of me, and so I fulfil my ambitions. The constant drive to push yourself is demonstrated by the way Roheel and Scott push themselves, and this filters down through the business. Because I've built up that trust and respect, if ever I've... had any personal issues, they've been the first to offer help or to listen to me. In our own quirky way, we're all a big family supporting each other and pushing each other to do well. This with the structured training plan I was given means I've been constantly learning over this last year, and am constantly progressing.

Cons

The initial expectations can see high, but that's because I was completely new to recruitment. Things didn't necessarily get easier, but I got better so this became more manageable.

Advice to Management

I love the fact the managers are so down to earth, please don't lose this.

Forsyth Barnes2019-08-12

Discover more reviews about Forsyth Barnes.