Forsyth Barnes - A strong focus on training and my personal development | Glassdoor
  1. "A strong focus on training and my personal development"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

From day one, i realised this was a business led by genuine people who had my personal best interests at heart. Yes they demand a lot of me, but that's to try and bring the best out of me, and so I fulfil my ambitions. The constant drive to push yourself is demonstrated by the way Roheel and Scott push themselves, and this filters down through the business. Because I've built up that trust and respect, if ever I've... had any personal issues, they've been the first to offer help or to listen to me. In our own quirky way, we're all a big family supporting each other and pushing each other to do well. This with the structured training plan I was given means I've been constantly learning over this last year, and am constantly progressing.

Cons

The initial expectations can see high, but that's because I was completely new to recruitment. Things didn't necessarily get easier, but I got better so this became more manageable.

Advice to Management

I love the fact the managers are so down to earth, please don't lose this.

Forsyth Barnes2019-08-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Focused on training and development"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for less than a year

Pros

Massive focus on developing staff and promoting from within, this is very encouraging especially when I joined with no previous recruitment experience. Great company culture whilst always being a positive atmosphere in the office

Cons

None that I can think of

Forsyth Barnes2019-09-09
  2. "Love working at FB"

Current Employee - Executive Appointments Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

The business is constantly pushing to grow, which means we are encouraged to do as well as we can. We're rewardedly heavily including bonus. Team bond has a real family feel, and I've been really welcomed into the business. The owners are always looking expand. A genuine career is mapped out for us. The training plan is tailored to us and were given all the support we need. We're able to approach the directors... at any time.

Cons

Sometimes hours can be long, but that's a fair trade for the rewards and training we receive.

Advice to Management

Constantly bring in like minded, ambitious people. A small few we have had, haven't had that same level of ambition.

Forsyth Barnes2019-07-27

Discover more reviews about Forsyth Barnes.