Fortna - Over a Decade and Counting. | Glassdoor
  1. "Over a Decade and Counting."

Current Employee - IT Manager in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Fortna full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have had the pleasure of working at Fortna for over 10 years. In that time, I have had the opportunity to help shape some of North Americas's most well known Supply Chain systems. I enjoy the autonomy of drawing upon my past experience, Fortna Methodology and knowledge of coworkers to make the best and most strategic decision day in and day out. At Fortna, the pay is great and the company truly strives to create... a work life balance by promoting Wellness and other company programs.

Cons

Since we have grown to to a multi-continent company, travel may be lengthy depending on your home base and customer location. However, that just means extra airline miles for vacations!

Fortna2019-11-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company, intelligent, professional and caring management and staff."

Current Employee - Senior Infrastructure Architect in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fortna full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growing industry with emphasis on technology, engineering and client experience. Lots of process in place to help you to be successful and grow in your role.

Cons

None. Be ready to work hard and learn.

Fortna2019-12-10
  2. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fortna full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some of the most experienced and brightest minds in the distribution biz High level of commitment towards individual learning and development Strong company culture Great career opportunities

Cons

High level of travel, if that isn't desirable for some people

Fortna2019-12-09

Discover more reviews about Fortna.