Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center - I was a loyal hard-working employee that was treated very unjustly and let go. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center

"I was a loyal hard-working employee that was treated very unjustly and let go."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

Pros

The people I worked with are great!! Great benefits and flexable work schedules. I love my co-workers!!! Great group of people!!

Cons

Accusations to employees with no proof it was actually that employee in question. Employees used as scape-goats for problems that were all around due to new changes being made by management--and the new changes weren't working!

Advice to Management

Trust your valued, loyal, hard-working employees! They are a great asset to the company! Treat them fairly and listen to them and don't be so quick to blame and judge!! Thereby getting rid of a good employee to protect others that were in the exact same situation!! UNFAIR!

Other Employee Reviews for Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center

1. "fair and decent place to work"

Pros

fair pay, benefits(medical, dental, vision), location, state of the art medical equipment, free and easy on-site parking, easy access, good patient education.

Cons

low patient compliance, most patients do not speak english,

2. "RN"

Current Employee - RN Staff Nurse
    Current Employee - RN Staff Nurse

I have been working at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Strong opportunities for continued growth

Cons

Mandatory union membership and fees

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center Response

Nov 15, 2017 – Recruitment & HR Operations

Thank you for your feedback! At Fountain Valley Regional Hospital, we look to provide successful careers for all employees.

Work at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center? Share Your Experiences

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center