Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center - Great place to learn, great values | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to learn, great values"

Former Employee - Director

I worked at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to learn, family environment

Cons

Does not support a work-life balance for leadership, not enough hours in a day to do it all

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center2020-02-18

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center Response

February 21, 2020Recruitment and HR Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Patient Experience Manager"

Pros

I love working at FVRHMC, because the people here are very friendly, professional and diverse.

Cons

There are none at the present time

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center2017-06-26
  2. "Going downhill fast"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Fountain Valley, CA

I have been working at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Awesome co-workers and team work, the ONLY reason I am still there.

Cons

Almost always short staffed and difficult patient population. It is impossible to provide good patient care but we are constantly chastised for not doing so. Several days I have been scared for my patients because I am unable to provide the care they need. Nurses are burning out FAST. They expect 200% from us but are unwilling to give us the compensation we deserve.

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center2020-01-17

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center Response

January 18, 2020Recruitment and HR Operations

Along with our employees, our patients we serve are of utmost importance to us. Of course, however, we appreciate your feedback and are always looking for good talent. Please feel free to direct all referrals to our career site at jobs.tenethealth.com.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center.