Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center - fair and decent place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center

"fair and decent place to work"

Pros

fair pay, benefits(medical, dental, vision), location, state of the art medical equipment, free and easy on-site parking, easy access, good patient education.

Cons

low patient compliance, most patients do not speak english,

Other Employee Reviews for Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center

1. "Anesthesia Tech."

Former Employee - Surgical Technician/Anesthesia Tech/ECT in Fountain Valley, CA

I worked at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I was there for 10 yrs. I received so much knowledge from the staff there. Everyone is so helpful, caring. Loved all the staff, and the Dr's are great too.

Cons

I couldn't say anything bad about a place that I care so much about.

Advice to Management

You guys do a great job

2. "tech"

Former Employee - Technician in Fountain Valley, CA
    Former Employee - Technician in Fountain Valley, CA

I worked at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great co-workers so you do enjoy them.

Cons

PROFIT HOSPITAL equals no money going back into hospital to update the place. Favoritism can be overwhelming and no support for this.

Advice to Management

sometimes it's not about the $ but about the patients and their care so you need to spend $ to update this hospital. Supporting staff when they tell you about the favoritism and investigating that.

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center Response

Jun 21, 2017 – Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your valuable feedback! Over the past several months the hospital leadership team, along with our team of awesome caregivers, have worked to enhance the beauty of our wonderful hospital ... More

Work at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center? Share Your Experiences

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center