Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not the place for experienced pest control technicians

Dec 30, 2020 - Pest Control Technician in Glen Ellyn, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get a gas card and a company vehicle to take home.

Cons

Ownership is very cheap. The company does not supply full uniforms only shirts (between 1-5) No pants. Technicians have to use their personal cell for company business without any form of reimbursement. Most vehicles don't have bed covers which means you have to dig your equipment out of the snow. Owner's don't seem to care about the employees in the field.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Opportunities

Oct 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the way that the company focuses on individual growth. There are so many opportunities and I love that the leadership cares about all of us. I feel like there have been so many great changes in the company pushing us forward towards better things.

Cons

Turnover is hard on teams.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Some days are great and some days are terrible

Sep 7, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is okay and you become close with those around you. It is a great way to gain experience speaking with customers all over the eastern United States.

Cons

The leadership says the number one core value is relationships first which they do with customers but often fall short doing with their office staff. The company used to give bonuses to their retention team for convincing customers wanting to cancel to keep their accounts open but then changed it where we would have to take the cancel calls and we would not be given any sort of incentive or bonus for doing so. One large issue with the company is majority of the staff do not believe in pest control and are simply helping to get a paycheck. The sales team can be rude to customers or promise things we couldn’t do but we would have to be the ones to fix it and nothing would go back to the sales team. The ownership seems to say everyone treat it like their own company but then place the blame on everyone and everything else besides themselves.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Fox Pest Control.