Cover image for Fox Pest Control

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for!

Nov 3, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great home life balance! Company lives up to it's core values.

Cons

It's a sales job, so seasonality can affect that.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

An incredible place to work!!

Jan 23, 2023 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am really impressed with Fox and its focus on people. They really do care about those that work here, and they will help you improve and become a better leader. You also get to work with really amazing people who you can learn a lot from.

Cons

Keep up the good work!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unprofessional leadership

Jan 12, 2023 - Inside Sales in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned many sales skills and working with many people to close a sale completely.

Cons

Leadership is tenured so the leaders aren’t qualified for actual supervisor level support. Females should never apply here due to the male dominated work environment. I spoke to ALL leaders asking to be the “first female to lead a team,” and was declined all 3 times. They are only hiring to keep ppl on the phones for them. Minimum hrly wage with empty promises for success and 6 figure paychecks. Don’t waste your time with the gimmicks of family and relationship fronts. They cut my benefits for my medical coverage for my disabled son 12.30.22 and told me it was because I was unwilling to work when they needed me to. My son is 18 months old and has had 10 surgeries, 3 swallow throat tests, put out for MRI, sedated for heart and eye procedures, and has been out in the the ICU/PICU 5 times with breathing issues. Mothers are not built to work this stressful job. You will NOT be taken care of in the least. The environment is all about the 5-6 top agents. Get use to cheering for the same ppl daily, monthly, and if you make it past Halloween you should feel accomplished. There are many others places to try your sales skills. This company will never fit what you need in a job.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Fox Pest Control.