Foxtons - I never understood the expression 'he sold his soul to the devil' until Foxtons purchased my own from me. | Glassdoor

"I never understood the expression 'he sold his soul to the devil' until Foxtons purchased my own from me."

Former Employee - Sales Neg in Hell Town, MO

I worked at Foxtons

Pros

The brainwashing doesnt make you feel like you're being brainwashed They pay your petrol Good money can be made if you're willing to put in 100% At the friday meeting they'll throw bottles of champagne and fifty pound notes at you when they like you and they'll throw abuse and mockery at you if they dont Great training Looks AMAZING on a CV

Cons

Once you walk into their head office for your first day of training, they own you. They own your whole life. Foxtons is a place where a group of evil, insecure victims have banded together and called themselves "Management"/"Senior Management". "The lifers" (as we called them) have created a culture based on bullying, fear, intimidation, threats, lies and money. This way they can all act like dictators, abuse members...

Advice to Management

Go a bit easier on your staff, im sure all the abuse and negativity is affecting your bottom line. The shareholders are demanding an increase in profits, perhaps a slightly happier, less overworked workforce would result in increased productivity and reduced turnover and, as if by magic, one method of increasing revenues has been created!

Foxtons2016-05-20
  1. "Awesome place for graduates to start their careers....."

I worked at Foxtons full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Great culture, hard work is rewarded. Promotes within.

Cons

None. A great place to start your sales career

Foxtons2017-06-09
  2. "I worked at Foxtons USA back in 2002-2004"

Former Employee - Creative Director in West Long Branch, NJ

I worked at Foxtons full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had a blast developing all the amazing marketing campaigns we did. I had a huge budget and had many of my designs appear in TV and movies such as "Sex in the city", and "The eternal sunshine of the spotless mind".

Cons

The long hours were brutal during the holidays

Advice to Management

You need to learn more about American culture before you market here again

Foxtons2017-09-13

Discover more reviews about Foxtons.