Frank Recruitment Group - Recruitment Consultant | Glassdoor
  1. "Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

You will get the training and support to learn how to sell solutions to a growing technology market. Then, Nigel Frank gives you the autonomy to build your own business and have a lucrative profession. Awesome culture and a very fun work place environment.

Cons

It can be long hours and frustrating as is any sales job but you get out what you put in.

Advice to Management

Continue to embrace the culture of change

Frank Recruitment Group2018-12-18

Frank Recruitment Group Response

January 16, 2019Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Training and development is a key focus at FRG so it's fantastic to hear that you've been able to develop yourself personally and professionally with us whilst having fun at work. Keep it up!

1. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, training, management, commission structure, PTO, events

Cons

nothing that I can think of

Frank Recruitment Group2019-08-06

Frank Recruitment Group Response

August 8, 2019Employee Brand Executive

Thank you for your review!

2. "Don't Recommend"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training program is better than most in the industry Fun environment, very young company so easy to be friends with your coworkers, free open bar once a month, and potential to leave early on Fridays Potential to make a lot of money is there (For about 5% of the company)

Cons

Ultimately it is a typical staffing role and some people will really thrive. It is possible to make a lot of money but the idea that all you have to do is work hard and you'll make $100K a year is simply not realistic. I would estimate at the Tampa office that only about 15- 20% of the office is making more than $50K a year which would be fine if I hadn't been told by the recruiter that "you can coast and make $55-70K...

Frank Recruitment Group2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Frank Recruitment Group.