Frank Recruitment Group - Fast paced, competitive, work hard/play hard | Glassdoor

"Fast paced, competitive, work hard/play hard"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with FRG for almost 3 years now and I have loved my experience so far. I was looking at various staffing agencies at the time and this was the only one I found with a structured training program and career progression opportunities based on performance. I did not join right after college so I wanted to make sure I was in an environment where I could be promoted quickly based on my performance. I've had the...

Cons

You cannot expect to see success right away. You might see other people succeed before you do and you might think you're working ten times as hard as them. You need to trust the process and you'll get there, too.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-26

Frank Recruitment Group Response

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your brilliant review! We are so glad you are going beyond with Frank Recruitment Group! Keep up the great work and positive attitude.

1. "So far can't complain"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing training program. Some of the most enthusiastic and positive managers I have ever worked with. Everyone in the office is welcoming and friendly which creates an awesome work atmosphere. The company provides you with everything you need to succeed and make good money.

Cons

There really are no cons. If you understand the position you are applying for then you already have the idea that recruitment requires one to be motivated and put in a lot of hard work. If you do not think you can handle a job like that then recruitment isn't for you.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18
  2. "Work Hard Play Hard"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, comission, training, co-workers, medical benefits,

Cons

none! this place rocks.

Advice to Management

Keep on! The training program taught me so much and my mangaer has been so patient and dedicated towards myself and my peers to learning the technology.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18

Discover more reviews about Frank Recruitment Group.