Frank Recruitment Group - Great culture, a lot of work (but it pays off) | Glassdoor
  1. "Great culture, a lot of work (but it pays off)"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Consultant

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing culture, fun environment. Love the people in the office

Cons

A lot of tedious work, long hours (but what you put in, is what you get out)

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-24

Frank Recruitment Group Response

June 4, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying our unique culture and your co-workers. Unfortunately the recruitment industry does come with long hours, but the hard work and incentives can truly be amazing.

1. "So far can't complain"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing training program. Some of the most enthusiastic and positive managers I have ever worked with. Everyone in the office is welcoming and friendly which creates an awesome work atmosphere. The company provides you with everything you need to succeed and make good money.

Cons

There really are no cons. If you understand the position you are applying for then you already have the idea that recruitment requires one to be motivated and put in a lot of hard work. If you do not think you can handle a job like that then recruitment isn't for you.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18
  2. "The absolute best company to work for."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity to make money for yourself and the opportunity to grow in the company. The culture at FRG is absolutely amazing. I always feel valued by my coworkers and manager/leaders.

Cons

This job is not easy and is not for everyone. You always have to be at the top of your game which might be seen as a negative for some people.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18

Discover more reviews about Frank Recruitment Group.