Frank Recruitment Group - Love this place! | Glassdoor
  1. "Love this place!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere - we're a team together! Well supported, help with organizing your day when you start, training is second to none and this is ongoing when I got onto the sales floor.

Cons

None that I haven't seen in other companies really. You have to work hard to earn money, but were else is that not true?

Advice to Management

Nothing really, my manager is really helpful both professionally and personally.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-06

Frank Recruitment Group Response

June 14, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your phenomenal review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your career at Frank Recruitment Group.

1. "So far can't complain"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing training program. Some of the most enthusiastic and positive managers I have ever worked with. Everyone in the office is welcoming and friendly which creates an awesome work atmosphere. The company provides you with everything you need to succeed and make good money.

Cons

There really are no cons. If you understand the position you are applying for then you already have the idea that recruitment requires one to be motivated and put in a lot of hard work. If you do not think you can handle a job like that then recruitment isn't for you.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18
  2. "Work Hard Play Hard"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, comission, training, co-workers, medical benefits,

Cons

none! this place rocks.

Advice to Management

Keep on! The training program taught me so much and my mangaer has been so patient and dedicated towards myself and my peers to learning the technology.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18

Discover more reviews about Frank Recruitment Group.