Frank Recruitment Group - So far can't complain | Glassdoor
  1. "So far can't complain"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing training program. Some of the most enthusiastic and positive managers I have ever worked with. Everyone in the office is welcoming and friendly which creates an awesome work atmosphere. The company provides you with everything you need to succeed and make good money.

Cons

There really are no cons. If you understand the position you are applying for then you already have the idea that recruitment requires one to be motivated and put in a lot of hard work. If you do not think you can handle a job like that then recruitment isn't for you.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18

Frank Recruitment Group Response

July 24, 2019Employee Brand Executive

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you benefited from our training program and are enjoying our company culture. Keep up the positive attitude and best of luck on the sales floor!

1. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, training, management, commission structure, PTO, events

Cons

nothing that I can think of

Frank Recruitment Group2019-08-06

Frank Recruitment Group Response

August 8, 2019Employee Brand Executive

Thank you for your review!

2. "Don't Recommend"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training program is better than most in the industry Fun environment, very young company so easy to be friends with your coworkers, free open bar once a month, and potential to leave early on Fridays Potential to make a lot of money is there (For about 5% of the company)

Cons

Ultimately it is a typical staffing role and some people will really thrive. It is possible to make a lot of money but the idea that all you have to do is work hard and you'll make $100K a year is simply not realistic. I would estimate at the Tampa office that only about 15- 20% of the office is making more than $50K a year which would be fine if I hadn't been told by the recruiter that "you can coast and make $55-70K...

Frank Recruitment Group2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Frank Recruitment Group.