Frank Recruitment Group - Great Growth Potential and Awesome Team Like Environment | Glassdoor

"Great Growth Potential and Awesome Team Like Environment"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Nigel Frank for a little over 6 months, and have really enjoyed my time there. There is a lot of internal and team support, that allows you to potentially make a lot of money, very quickly. If you are a hard worker, and enjoy a challenge, this is the job for you! Everyone is very friendly and managers really root for your success.

Cons

Just like any sales job, there are good days and bad days, but thats just the nature of sales.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing and recognizing those that are working hard!

Frank Recruitment Group2015-06-27

Frank Recruitment Group Response

March 20, 2017Director

Thank you for your review – we really appreciate it! We’re very proud of the supportive environment we’ve created at Nigel Frank as we feel this allows people to achieve their very best, so it’s great to hear such positive feedback.

1. "Favorite Job I've Ever Had"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get exactly what you put into it. Hard work pays off and work culture is amazing.

Cons

Noneat all I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Frank Recruitment Group2019-09-16
  2. "Fun work environemt, fast paced"

Current Employee - TRC

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very helpful, fun co-workers and environment to work with

Cons

long hours, but needed to succeed

Frank Recruitment Group2019-09-20

Discover more reviews about Frank Recruitment Group.