Frank Recruitment Group - The most important review you will read about Nigel Frank | Glassdoor

"The most important review you will read about Nigel Frank"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

*You might be lucky to meet someone you can actually call your friend *You can brag to your friends that you work in the Financial District. **It is the worst job you will ever have. Therefore, any job you get after this (with real benefits, company culture and career progression) will be a dream job!

Cons

Let me preface this by saying I am doing very well at Nigel Frank. I am not a disgruntled employee that is underperforming. I have been recognized in front of the entire organization on numerous occasions for my success. Luckily, I am leaving NFI for a real employer, therefore I feel the urge to share the truth with all of those who might accept a job here. Please take the time to process each of these cons. It is... the most important thing you may ever read. No intelligent person that values their career should ever accept a job at Nigel Frank. **You will not make close to as much money as you are promised you will (I guarantee it); **Your job consists of lying to clients and candidates. On the first day of training you are taught the fine arts in deception and lying. Do not be surprised when you learn that everything Management does or says is a lie; **They will promise you a lucrative promotion structure. This is simply not true as you are not promoted based off of any real metrics. Secondly, do you think and real company would promote a recent college grad from Trainee to Business Manager in under two years? No, because Nigel Frank is a scam. When you realize this and try to look for a new position your "promotion" wont mean anything to any reputable employer. I can guarantee you this as I have been on numerous interviews where hiring managers laughed at how Nigel Frank operates; **In the recruitment world Nigel Frank International is considered to be a terrible organization. You will find that clients routinely refuse to work with you because of Nigel Frank's track record for fabricating facts to both clients and candidates. You will feel horrible about yourself and your job; **90% of the positive reviews on Glassdoor are fake. I cannot stress how pathetic it is that Sr. Management and HR write fake reviews on a weekly basis to boost their Glassdoor rating. Let's face it, they desperately need to; **You will no longer have a life of your own. Management will regularly schedule mandatory meetings after hours. In these meetings managers and team leaders will do nothing but brag about their success and yell at every person in the room for poor performance (even if they are doing well, which is unlikely). These meetings will last more than an hour and you are not getting paid to be at them. Isn't that illegal? Also, if you walk in even 1 minute after 8:30 am be prepared for you team (and perhaps the whole office) to boo you. **The turnover at Nigel Frank is very high. The turnover is high because people are quitting -- not because they are fired. Once people learn about the lies they have been spoon fed they quickly walk out the door; **Are you sick? Do you have a fever? Did a relative die? Doesn't matter. You need to be at work; **You are given 10 days of paid time off, which is not bad. What is bad is that management will tell you that you need to make up the hours you lost while you were away on vacation. How do you do this? By staying even later every night. Yes, I was actually told that I needed to stay until 10pm or 11pm every night for a week because I took a 2 day vacation. It is called PAID TIME OFF for a reason. Management will not recognize or honor this. **I hope you love self degradation and humiliation! Your team leader or manager will scream at you in front of your peers in an attempt to instill fear. You will have monthly meetings where your Team Leader will attack your performance AND also your personal character. This is going to be true regardless of who you are. **They will promise you lavish company getaways. These getaways happen once a year and less than 10% of people go (mostly managers who suck up to upper management are the ones on the plane); **Management will treat you like a convict. Every single one of your emails will be read by your team lead. You are not allowed to take your phone out and send a text message (even to your own mother). You are not allowed to run downstairs and grab a coffee. Lastly, if you go to the bathroom do not be surprised if you are yelled at for "taking too long." **You will be working from 8am until 8pm every single day. Most managers require you (off the record) to come in on the weekends;

Advice to Management

*Learn how to manage your employees *stop lying to your clients *Do not create a culture of fear *Treat your employees like adults

Frank Recruitment Group2015-12-12

Frank Recruitment Group Response

February 9, 2017Director

We’re sorry to hear that your experience with us is not proving to be a happy one. Our promotion and incentive structures recognises those who are willing to go the extra mile to find the best solutions for our clients and candidates. Whilst this sometimes means working outside of ...

1. "Favorite Job I've Ever Had"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get exactly what you put into it. Hard work pays off and work culture is amazing.

Cons

Noneat all I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Frank Recruitment Group2019-09-16
  2. "Fun work environemt, fast paced"

Current Employee - TRC

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very helpful, fun co-workers and environment to work with

Cons

long hours, but needed to succeed

Frank Recruitment Group2019-09-20

Discover more reviews about Frank Recruitment Group.