Frank Recruitment Group - Don't believe the positive company-written reviews | Glassdoor

"Don't believe the positive company-written reviews"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The office is young and it's not bad sales experience out of college if you can put up with all of the negative aspects of the company.

Cons

The company will assign you a territory and have you start by calling a list of candidates that have already been called through by previous Recruiters a million times. Many of these candidates will be very unhappy to receive yet another call from a Nigel Frank Recruiter. Then they'll have you call companies. Again, many of the company hiring managers already hate Nigel Frank because we keep calling daily. ... The company forces you to do nothing, but call candidates and companies during "CST" (9 AM - 5:30 PM). Many of the other tasks required during this job, they'll tell you to wait until after CST and this will lead to you working VERY long hours. There can be potential to make a decent amount of money, but it definitely won't be worth the amount of hours you put in. And by decent, I don't mean the BS number of 80-100k Average that they tell you. It's more like 50-70k for your first year. Even though it's a phone sales job and we never see any of our clients, the company doesn't have a casual dress code (guys come in full suits). Your senior manager will have zero management experience and doesn't know how to properly motivate/manage employees. I've seen multiple Recruiters go to the bathroom in tears after being berated by a Manager. The president of the company isn't professional at all and most of the women that work here are treated like a piece of meat. The company is incredibly shady. There have been times when employees haven't been paid full commission. The Best Company awards that they've received were awarded because everyone received a poll about the company and answers were checked by managers before submitted. The company also asks all of their managers to write positive reviews for the company and top management has written multiple positive reviews themselves. I don't usually spend the time to write reviews for a company, but I felt the need to write this review in order to counter all of the fake reviews.

Advice to Management

Stop taking advantage of college students, increase the pay more for promotions, and properly train managers.

Frank Recruitment Group2015-12-16

Frank Recruitment Group Response

January 6, 2016Director

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your experience at Nigel Frank. As you so rightly said, there can be potential to make a decent amount of money and the majority of our Consultants do reap the rewards of unlimited commission and industry leading incentives. It’s concerning ...

1. "Favorite Job I've Ever Had"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get exactly what you put into it. Hard work pays off and work culture is amazing.

Cons

Noneat all I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Frank Recruitment Group2019-09-16
  2. "Fun work environemt, fast paced"

Current Employee - TRC

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very helpful, fun co-workers and environment to work with

Cons

long hours, but needed to succeed

Frank Recruitment Group2019-09-20

Discover more reviews about Frank Recruitment Group.