Franklin Electric - Rewarding and full of experiences. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Franklin Electric

"Rewarding and full of experiences."

I have been working at Franklin Electric full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

A new company when I started on 2005, New challenges every time to convey organization and employees to keep growing in labor experiences. Good Budget to invest on Technology where we need technology.

Cons

There are not to much to say about COns becuase Franklin Electric Keeps a Top companies top ten rate in the last 5 years.

Advice to Management

Slow decisions takers to move forward on important projects to affect directly growth of the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Franklin Electric

1. "Great IT environment!"

Current Employee - GIS NETWORK ENGINEER in Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - GIS NETWORK ENGINEER in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Franklin Electric full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good culture; solid IT leadership; good IT operational processes. Great coworkers, active efforts to have fun and build up the team. IT management is very transparent and they show genuine appreciation to their people. They mean it when they say, "...my door is always open."

Cons

While a leader in their industry, it's still something of a niche market they play in. Since the company includes 24x7/follow-the-sun manufacturing, aspects unique to that industry impact IT operations. However, those impacts aren't terribly different from other organizations that have a global presence.

Advice to Management

Please continue efforts of showing appreciation to staff. This goes a long way in career satisfaction and encourages everyone to go the extra mile.

"Wonderful Work Environment and Wonderful People"

Current Employee - Intern in Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Intern in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Franklin Electric part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked at Franklin Electric for over a year and a half, and my opinion is quite high. They treat their workers with great respect form what I have seen and are very understanding that we have lives outside of work. Franklin Electric is a rather conservative company to when it comes to taking risk, which makes me comfortable about a long term future with the company.

Cons

Pay as an intern is higher elsewhere, however it certainly isn't all about the money.