Frazer - Awesome | Glassdoor
  1. "Awesome"

Current Employee - Quality Control

I have been working at Frazer full-time for more than a year

Pros

This business has a lot of great people who come together to create ambulances that go onto save lives across the country. The pay is pretty good too. If you work hard you will get noticed and be eligible for raises and promotions. The CEO is awesome. Free healthcare for full time employees

Cons

Some people give the least amount of effort and they seem to get away with it. It's actually depressing to work your hardest and to see others who show up here only for a paycheck. These are usually the people that complain about never getting a raise.

Advice to Management

Weed out the people who are not go getters and try to sort out the distribution issues present here. Many others of us want to work harder but are missing the materials to do our jobs.

Frazer2019-01-05

Other Employee Reviews

"For the love of god, don’t do it."

Former Employee - Distribution in Houston, TX

I worked at Frazer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The employees are generally good people.

Cons

They care so much about their Glassdoor reputation they have executives leaving positive reviews to mislead potential future employees. That speaks volumes for the type of place this is.

Advice to Management

Don’t put pressure on employees by placing a future family member underneath anyone. That is unprofessional at the very least and it causes unnecessary stress.

Frazer2019-01-19
  2. "Its awesome"

I have been working at Frazer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you work hard, it can give you raises and give you advances. The pay is pretty good and free healthcare is given.

Cons

Some people here are incredibly lazy and you end up doing their work for them

Advice to Management

Only keep the productive people. I like a lot of these people but I think the company would be better off without the ones who dont do enough.

Frazer2018-05-17

Frazer Response

June 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to go to Glassdoor and posting your thoughts regarding Frazer. We understand how frustrating it can be when you feel like you are doing the work of others. Frazer desires for teams to be able to discuss these types of situations and to hold each other ...

Discover more reviews about Frazer.