Freedom Card Solutions - Total lies | Glassdoor

"Total lies"

I worked at Freedom Card Solutions for more than a year

Pros

The pro is the travel and flexibility

Cons

The make the call center lie, the managers lie, and train you to lie to the merchants about the product. The rates aren't 1% and 0%.. they don't tell about the interchange fees and the million hidden fees... they make all the money off the residuals and pay you on the equipment you sell the merchant at an ridiculously high cost. When they get too many bad reviews, they change their name.....Payment systems, performance merchant alliance, and now freedom card solutions.

Freedom Card Solutions2017-05-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company!"

I have been working at Freedom Card Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is a team player!

Cons

Great company and have no cons right now.

Continue reading
    Freedom Card Solutions2018-04-23
  2. "Great Company! Great Pay! Great Manager!"

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Freedom Card Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have dozens of happy merchants and I get referrals all the time! My manager gives me alot of support and looks at every deal to make sure its great for the customer so we keep them happy!

Cons

The other reviews from previous employees who probably were not good at sales and are taking it out on the company, We get alot of rejection, but thats sales. I guess there used to be some bad managers in the company that didn't do their job right but the managers there now are great.

Continue reading
    Freedom Card Solutions2018-04-06

Discover more reviews about Freedom Card Solutions.