Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Be your own boss!

Mar 2, 2019 - Financial Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have read many comments from people who look at this opportunity like a 9-5. They want a job. Freedom Equity Group is for people who want to be their own boss and build a business with little overhead, great income, and real residuals. I highly respect the leaders and founders of the company because I have had nothing but positive experiences with them. We have the top carriers and top products to fit client needs. What more could one ask for?

Cons

Some people do not give enough time to grow and build their business correctly, so they give up before reaching their potential.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I LOVE working here as an independent agent

Jan 27, 2021 - Insurance Agent in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything about this company is authentic. No scams nor lying to people for them to become agents. The owners and uplines SUPPORT YOU building YOUR business. They crusade building people and the business will come. The word Freedom in the name means actually that. This is the real deal for anyone who is either already an agent with another company or trying to become and agent. All you can do is give FEG a try and I guarantee that you will never be the same. There's no strings attached, if you decide the FEG Family is not for you then you are free to leave but I can confidently say you will either come back or stay like I have and it's been 3 years going strong for me...many more years to come!!BTW this is an honest review and I pray it will bless you.

Cons

My only con is why did I not hear this company sooner in my life!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not An Honest Company

Jun 19, 2020 - Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company will complete a legal transaction.

Cons

This company does not provide the entire truth to clients. They are only interested in profiting for themselves. I worked to convince people that there was a better alternative for retirement by using insurance policies(i.e. Indexed Universal Life) but it was not truthful. I purchased my own policy and over time lost money instead of gained it. Myself and all my clients would have been better off putting money in a mattress. Do not trust this company!

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Freedom Equity Group.