Freedom Financial Network - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

Pros

Everyone in the Account Executive position is very helpful to one another. Direct manager is very informative and helpful. Good benefits, along with a 401(k) plan. Very aggressive marketing plan with lots of leads to work on.

Cons

Leads can get turned off or filtered by management without notice. Performance standards to be judged on are often changed at a moment's notice. Sometimes I think it is just to keep us on edge--but a more systematic way of measurement would make me more comfortable.

Advice to Management

More encouragement from Sales Management and less critcism. Informing salespeople about changes in marketing, reporting and lead flow in a more timely manner.

Other Employee Reviews for Freedom Financial Network

1. "Freedom Financial Network has great people, great leaders, great culture but you have to work hard."

Current Employee - Financial Consultant - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Financial Consultant - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

Pros

The Founders are phenomenal and work very hard to create a warm, open and trusting environment. Not everyone is perfect, but they are pretty close as leaders.
    Brown bag lunches, Founder corner updates, daily interaction keeps everyone in the company in the loop on everything going on.
    Lots of energy and excitement.
    I personally saw a case where a co-worker's' wife almost died in child-birth and the CEO made sure that the agent could work from home, get his family taken care of and did everything they could to take care of our co-workers family.

Cons

Some of our clients are very demanding.
    When you are working, you are working hard with lots of activity.
    Great systems and innovative technology, so you have to be good with computers.

Advice to Management

Thanks for all that you do. Maybe more training and leadership training for the managers?

"Life Changing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Pros

I have worked for multiple fortune 500 companies but never felt valued in the way that I do with FDR. We offer a product unlike any other in the market place, one where we can truly make a difference in people’s lives. To do this we have to hire and maintain great people. If we don't, we risk losing our credibility with the creditors and our clients and that is something we aren't willing to let happen.

You get out of this job what you put into it. Easy to say but it is the truth.

Some folks want to show up, work their hours and go home and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Others want to advance and be a part of our ever changing environment and industry. We are happy to have anyone who wants to work. Work hard, be efficient, contribute, be open minded, able to evolve and remember that we are here to help our clients and to make our organization as successful as possible so we can continue to create opportunity for anyone that is interested.

Cons

We have our challenges as a company. We need to improve our communication, continue to evaluate how we incent our employees, improve our technology to better meet the needs of both internal and external customers. Keep in mind this also describes every company that I have ever worked for.

That said, what makes us different in my opinion, is that we are getting better at recognizing these flaws/opportunities and taking steps to address them. Opening up avenues of communication to try and get the best solutions possible, as efficiently as possible.

The upside, we have a lot of people who don’t just sit on their hands and do nothing. We have people who work and are used to getting things done. It helps drive our company and really defines our culture.