Freedom Financial Network - Excellent work environment, motivated and capable employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Freedom Financial Network

"Excellent work environment, motivated and capable employees."

Current Employee - Business Systems Developer in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Business Systems Developer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, supportive employees, high degree of competency.
The company will work with you to shape the career path you want.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lull for new hires as entering ongoing projects is sometimes difficult due to their complexity.

Other Employee Reviews for Freedom Financial Network

1. "A supportive culture has encouraged me to develop my marketable skills and a high-earning ceiling has kept me here."

Current Employee - Sales in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A positive, supportive business culture. Opportunities for advancement. A highly effective marketing department keeps the salesfloor busy. Excellent compensation in the form of commissions, bonuses and spiffs...

Cons

Overall organization gets an A rating, but Front End/Back End departments at times don't sync efficiently; both share some blame.

Advice to Management

Company

2. "Freedom Debt Relief is my favorite employer I have ever worked for."

Current Employee - Underwriting Supervisor in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Underwriting Supervisor in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. Freedom has great benefits for it's employees. I.E. 401K matching, PTO, competitive health care options, company outings, etc...
    2. Wonderful employees! I've worked for Freedom Debt Relief for over 5 years and one of the many reasons I do not seek employment elsewhere is because of the people I work with on a daily basis. Not only does my department seem to have the best employees, but I get to work with other people from other departments that have hired stellar employees.
    3.Encouraging management staff. My direct manager as well as my upper management always have time to assist me with any issue I present to them. I'm given the tools I need to be successful in my position, and meet if not exceed my managements expectations of me.
    4.Fantastic company culture. Freedom has created a work environment that really feels like I'm part of a family not just a business. I’m proud to be part of the Freedom Family, and plan on being here for many more years to come.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about working for Freedom.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!