Freedom Mortgage - Fostering home ownership and helping fulfill the American Dream. Freedom Mortgage delivers to customers and employees. | Glassdoor

"Fostering home ownership and helping fulfill the American Dream. Freedom Mortgage delivers to customers and employees."

Current Employee - Finance in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at Freedom Mortgage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people and co workers, a focus on community, customers and service. Leadership is committed to the growth and development of employees providing opportunities to work in various roles in the loan origination and servicing process.

Cons

As a privately held company, some aspects of performance are not transparent, though this is a competitive strength in the marketplace.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting our employees with great recognition initiatives. Leadership conference, internal recognition programs, and building for the long term.

Freedom Mortgage2019-04-13
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at Freedom Mortgage full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was pleasantly surprised when I came to work here a few years ago that it was such a great company. The people are at the core of that. I found management to be very supportive. If you are a go-getter, you will do well. They have good programs such as mentoring and they do a lot of good in the community (especially in IT). The Leadership Conference is a wonderful opportunity to meet colleagues from other offices.... The new community service day each employee gets is a great addition.

Cons

The benefits program could be a bit better. The company used to have a small company mentality but I see that changing over time.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to employees and soliciting their opinions and suggestions to improve.

Freedom Mortgage2019-06-18
  2. "One of the Smartest and Fastest Growing Companies In Mortgage"

Current Employee - Corporate

I have been working at Freedom Mortgage full-time

Pros

Like a wizard with a crystal ball, Stanley Middleman (our CEO) has led Freedom Mortgage to unparalleled heights in foreseeing marketing trends, movements, and seizing opportunities that help provide the best products and services for all our new and existing customers, thus allowing us to be delivering on the dream of continually fostering home-ownership. I can honestly say that this company has been nothing but... welcoming, collaborative, and fun. I've been able to make huge impact without the "red tape" of a big traditional bank (Freedom is a nonbank lender, and entrepreneurial at the core), and have learned a TON so far. I'm excited to see what's ahead.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind besides the typical struggles that any business in any industry would go through.

Freedom Mortgage2019-11-20

Discover more reviews about Freedom Mortgage.