Frenkel & Co. - Great company that delivers on what they promise. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company that delivers on what they promise."

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Frenkel & Co. full-time for more than a year

Pros

When I was recruited just over a year ago the Director of HR and my hiring manager specifically explained my responsibilities and outlined a career path for me. The firm has met every promise, giving to me including raise and bonus. As a more junior broker, just starting out my career, Frenkel has given me exposure to accounts much larger than the agency I came from. After I started they organized a lunch for... several new hires to meet senior executives. I love working here. It is challenging and I feel that they are invested in keeping me on board.

Cons

There are a number of older employees who have been at the firm for over 20 years that are set in their ways (they obviously like the firm or else why would they stay). But since they are close to retirement age it will give the junior employees an opportunity to grow as they retire.

Advice to Management

Keep medical benefits changing as costs go up.

Frenkel & Co.2014-05-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people who love Frenkel"

Current Intern - Summer Intern

I have been working at Frenkel & Co. for less than a year

Pros

The people are exceptionally friendly and the entire experience is very rewarding.

Cons

There could be clearer instructions for some projects.

Frenkel & Co.2019-07-20

"Very Poorly Run Company! Stay Away!!!"

I worked at Frenkel & Co. full-time

Pros

The one pro I have is that some of my former colleagues were very nice people

Cons

Cons.....where do I start! Working at This company was the WORST experience in my entire life. The blatant favoritism that was displayed was shocking. Some of the managers were unqualified to manage a team. The salary is very low compared to other competitor companies and the growth opportunities are lacking. I wouldn’t recommend this company to my worse enemy! I’m glad this horrible experience is behind me.

Advice to Management

Remember that you have human beings contributing to the growth and stability of the company. EVERYONE should be treated like they’re important and that they matter.

Frenkel & Co.2019-05-18

Discover more reviews about Frenkel & Co..