Frenkel & Co. - Broker | Glassdoor
  1. "Broker"

Broker in New York, NY

I have been working at Frenkel & Co. for less than a year

Pros

Everything they told me in the interview about my job duties and clients has been true. The interview process and on boarding was very smooth. So far I have enjoyed making the switch from my past firm which was a larger global broker.

Cons

The biggest con is that I did not win anything at the company holiday party. The firm raffles away fantastic electronic gifts but unfortunately I didn't win. I couldn't believe that a company would still have such a wonderful holiday party.

Advice to Management

Keep the Holiday Party!!!!!

Frenkel & Co.2016-02-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people who love Frenkel"

Current Intern - Summer Intern

I have been working at Frenkel & Co. for less than a year

Pros

The people are exceptionally friendly and the entire experience is very rewarding.

Cons

There could be clearer instructions for some projects.

Frenkel & Co.2019-07-20

"Very Poorly Run Company! Stay Away!!!"

I worked at Frenkel & Co. full-time

Pros

The one pro I have is that some of my former colleagues were very nice people

Cons

Cons.....where do I start! Working at This company was the WORST experience in my entire life. The blatant favoritism that was displayed was shocking. Some of the managers were unqualified to manage a team. The salary is very low compared to other competitor companies and the growth opportunities are lacking. I wouldn’t recommend this company to my worse enemy! I’m glad this horrible experience is behind me.

Advice to Management

Remember that you have human beings contributing to the growth and stability of the company. EVERYONE should be treated like they’re important and that they matter.

Frenkel & Co.2019-05-18

Discover more reviews about Frenkel & Co..