Fresenius Kabi USA - I felt we accomplished much success in growing the company...what we did was important and saved lives everyday. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Kabi USA

"I felt we accomplished much success in growing the company...what we did was important and saved lives everyday."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Fresenius Kabi USA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The end result of our work. The people at APP - FK were great to work with. Compensation is very good.

Cons

The purge of departments after the acquisition of Fenwal (medical device company). Good move for FK from a business perspective. Too many FK folks were run off and replaced by Fenwal people that did not have the business knowledge in pharmaceuticals. The transition was hasty and not thought through. Excessive negative impacts to Accounts Payable; Finance and Controlling; Supply Chain Management. Work to life balance is now "Live to work, not work to live".

Advice to Management

The company has had solid footing and continually produced sales and profit gains. The Fenwal/FK integration did not appear to be planned well. Short-sighted and moved too fast resulting in a loss of productive people with much business intelligence.

Other Employee Reviews for Fresenius Kabi USA

1. "A new world"

Current Employee - Tech in Niagara Falls, NY
    Current Employee - Tech in Niagara Falls, NY

I have been working at Fresenius Kabi USA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits, ability to move up, bonuses.

Cons

Upper management needs to know how to deal with their people better..."a few" are very disrespectful. For a manager to come up to a table and speak to everyone but you (when you have worked under before) is completely unprofessional and rude. That is some of the managers that they have in this place.

Advice to Management

Take people classes.

2. "Scientist"

Former Employee - Scientist in Skokie, IL
    Former Employee - Scientist in Skokie, IL

Pros

You can learn a lot. Great learning experience and benefits, although lower pay and bonus. Overall good people to work with but nothing exceptional.

Cons

Middle management needs to adopt Fresenius workculture, they are still behave like APP. Favoritism still exist in middle and lower upper (VP) level,

Advice to Management

Provide performance based bonus