Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee

FMCNA IS THE WORST PLACE TO WORK!

Mar 1, 2009 - Hemodialysis Technician in Mesa, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are really no good reasons to work with FMCNA. It has been a complete mess working here since RCG was bought out by FMCNA. The only true reason I can think of that would be a good reason is that you get attatched to your patients since you see them very frequently.

Cons

The management is horrible, they never praise you for the good things that you do. They overload you with extra work that they are supposed to be completing. They belittle you infront of your patients and make you feel that you dont know what you are doing and that you can't do anything right. The Management has favorite employees that get away with everything. The upper management never sees what goes on in the clinic and they just go by what thier clinic managers say goes on. The techs are treated like crap and they are blamed for everything, including labs that they have no control over. The techs get yelled at for HCT and HGB's levels that are low and also Albumin levels that are low and the dietician is supposed to be assisting in this and encouraging patients to take care of this. Techs are yelled at if they do not do the job of tech, dietician and socialworker, because they do not hire enough of these other professions to take care of the demand. I have handled many of these tasks because we did not have a social worker or a dietician at one time. It has made my time with the company miserable and I wish that RCG would have never sold to FMCNA. They just plain suck, don't waste your time with this crappy company, trust me you will not like it. As soon as I can obtain a better job I will leave and I know almost all of the rest of my fellow employees will too. There is a very high turnover due to the horrible company.

Continue reading
    10 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

N/a

Jul 15, 2021 - Dialysis Technician in Clovis, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They will train you if you’ve never had experience

Cons

It may not be for everyone

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company just unprepared with changes

Oct 13, 2021 - Renal Dietitian in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked here 6 years and honestly love it most of the time. They do tend to start rolling changes out without them being ready. I also have an issue with the fact that I found out new employees in the same role as me with same years of experience (0 in renal) are making more than I am. But overall I enjoy the job and team.

Cons

Too many changes too quickly, as a dietitian you work a lot on pharmacy which seems to be out of our scope of practice.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Fresenius Medical Care - North America.