Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Very happy

Feb 25, 2021 - Acute Dialysis RN in Merrillville, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

My manager is the best I’ve ever had. Really values work/life balance. The pay is well above what I was making at the hospital. The health, dental, 401K plans are all competitive to what I’ve had in the past. Lots of available, but not mandatory, overtime. Lots of autonomy.

Cons

On-call for 24 hours once per week.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Jul 29, 2021 - PCT III
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, able to work at different clinics for overtime

Cons

Current Short staff problem, that’s the only problem we are currently experiencing

2. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Great opportunity to work on various Healthcare Analytic Projects!

Jul 19, 2021 - Technical Solution Leader in Lexington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fresenius provides a great opportunity to work on various Healthcare Analytic Projects! There is a great deal of innovation and the technology organization recently (Sept 2020) underwent a digital transformation which is a 3-year effort, still in progress. There is great work which you will enjoy and Fresenius is a global firm and there is more integration in that direction.

Cons

A lot of the I.T. opportunities are to work as contractors, you will find that contractors that are working there for years are brought in via other service staffing agencies. There are no annual rate increases, so you will want to negotiate high upfront. There is great work that you will enjoy, however, if you are seeking advancement opportunities, that may be limited, most IT are contractors, and those that are employees, advancement is rare. The ones that are advancing are those that are already managers.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Fresenius Medical Care - North America.