KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Very Satisfied Employee

Jul 2, 2013 - Freelance Writer in Oxford, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Almost always a lot of orders to choose from on a variety of subjects. The employers are very quick to respond to any concerns, it's not difficult to get a text, email, or phone call response if you need it, and the directors will go out of their way to make sure you are paid on time and the proper amount. Great time working here, you choose your own hours and work and make as much money as time you put in.

Cons

The work is seasonal, meaning during summer months there is often a lack of work, but that's not really a con to the company, and so far this summer has kept me quite busy with Ultius work as it is

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

freshessays.com is a good place to start your career

Dec 16, 2016 - Customer Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

- friendly people and atmosphere - in-time payments - opportunity to learn new - a chance to work without any prior experience - adequate clients :)

Cons

Haven't experienced any while working there

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have been working at FreshEssays full-time (a year and a half)

Aug 15, 2016 - Writer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most friendly team one can dream of. People rule the climate in the company, so it's on the highest level – top management, managers and supervisors are so friendly to communicate with and discuss questions about assignments. Even the most complicated situations that may occur with the clients do not seem as the end of the world. They can help manage it easily. Lots of thanks!

Cons

I'd love to get more assignments in other fields of study to broaden my horizons. Still, there's so much work in my major that managers do not find it a good idea to give me other assignments because I cope with my work rather good. However, I'm not complaining about money paid or something but I need more opportunities to develop my skills and learn more.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about FreshEssays.