KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Easy and comfortable to work with them

May 26, 2015 - Freelance Writer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- flexible hours - good payments - friendly environment

Cons

sometimes it is hard to understand clients, who order some works. but I try to do my best to make it simple and clear.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

freshessays.com is a good place to start your career

Dec 16, 2016 - Customer Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

- friendly people and atmosphere - in-time payments - opportunity to learn new - a chance to work without any prior experience - adequate clients :)

Cons

Haven't experienced any while working there

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have been working at FreshEssays full-time (a year and a half)

Aug 15, 2016 - Writer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most friendly team one can dream of. People rule the climate in the company, so it's on the highest level – top management, managers and supervisors are so friendly to communicate with and discuss questions about assignments. Even the most complicated situations that may occur with the clients do not seem as the end of the world. They can help manage it easily. Lots of thanks!

Cons

I'd love to get more assignments in other fields of study to broaden my horizons. Still, there's so much work in my major that managers do not find it a good idea to give me other assignments because I cope with my work rather good. However, I'm not complaining about money paid or something but I need more opportunities to develop my skills and learn more.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about FreshEssays.