KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Ideal employer

Aug 4, 2015 - Freelance Writer in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am really satisfied with my job as I have flexible working hours and really interesting projects. It helps me to balance my personal and work life and grow as a professional.

Cons

I would be glad to have some more bonuses. But I believe that I need just to take more orders and pass test for getting my pro level. I work on this really hard and hope that soon I will achieve my goal.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

freshessays.com is a good place to start your career

Dec 16, 2016 - Customer Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

- friendly people and atmosphere - in-time payments - opportunity to learn new - a chance to work without any prior experience - adequate clients :)

Cons

Haven't experienced any while working there

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have been working at FreshEssays full-time (a year and a half)

Aug 15, 2016 - Writer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most friendly team one can dream of. People rule the climate in the company, so it's on the highest level – top management, managers and supervisors are so friendly to communicate with and discuss questions about assignments. Even the most complicated situations that may occur with the clients do not seem as the end of the world. They can help manage it easily. Lots of thanks!

Cons

I'd love to get more assignments in other fields of study to broaden my horizons. Still, there's so much work in my major that managers do not find it a good idea to give me other assignments because I cope with my work rather good. However, I'm not complaining about money paid or something but I need more opportunities to develop my skills and learn more.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about FreshEssays.