KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

lucky to be here

Aug 14, 2015 - Freelance Writer in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for a lot of companies already as a freelance writer, but I need to admit that Freshessays.com is one of the best. I have true reasons for that: they care about my professional and personal development, I always attend different online/offline courses, they welcome the feedback provided by the employees and try take into account every single word when writing the company strategy. I wanna say thank you to all the managers who I work with, they are really dedicated and do everything possible to make this company the best for both writers and clients.

Cons

Have nothing to say here.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

freshessays.com is a good place to start your career

Dec 16, 2016 - Customer Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

- friendly people and atmosphere - in-time payments - opportunity to learn new - a chance to work without any prior experience - adequate clients :)

Cons

Haven't experienced any while working there

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have been working at FreshEssays full-time (a year and a half)

Aug 15, 2016 - Writer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most friendly team one can dream of. People rule the climate in the company, so it's on the highest level – top management, managers and supervisors are so friendly to communicate with and discuss questions about assignments. Even the most complicated situations that may occur with the clients do not seem as the end of the world. They can help manage it easily. Lots of thanks!

Cons

I'd love to get more assignments in other fields of study to broaden my horizons. Still, there's so much work in my major that managers do not find it a good idea to give me other assignments because I cope with my work rather good. However, I'm not complaining about money paid or something but I need more opportunities to develop my skills and learn more.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about FreshEssays.