Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Freshpet Review

Aug 8, 2018 - Senior Marketing Manager in Secaucus, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Freshpet means you can be heard. We have smaller marketing teams covering a lot of ground, so when I started at Freshpet I was thrilled to know I'd be exposed to many different things and grow along the way. I've been at the company for a few years and I love that if you speak up and share your opinions, it can be a collaborative and inclusive space. Lots of opportunity to get involved in new projects if you raise your hand! Upper management floats among us! You can feel free to chat with our founders/execs and pick their brains if you needed/wanted without barrier. The culture is relaxed. We go on periodic team building events and brainstorming sessions. You're also able to bring your dog to work, if you so please :) The food we make is a big PRO. Before feeding my pet Freshpet Select, she was an extreme picky eater and severely underweight. Being close to community management and customer care, I've realized that my dog wasn't the only one loving and benefitting from steam-cooked, all-natural food. You'll see it reviews and on social, and it's a rewarding part of the job.

Cons

Like I mentioned teams are smaller, so you'll have to be prepared to pick up things quickly and also be a self-starter. But these are good qualities to own.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome!

Feb 23, 2021 - Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is a pro here.

Cons

Nothing is a con here.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

All in all a good place to work. The days are long but you always know your schedule for the year

Apr 14, 2021 - Machine Operator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, free food, good people

Cons

Long days. No leaving the building during your shift.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Freshpet.