FriendFinder Networks - This is a Great company and can only Rise to better levels | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for FriendFinder Networks

"This is a Great company and can only Rise to better levels"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at FriendFinder Networks as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked on and off, off site for this company for a number of years. I have watched it go from being brand new kid on the block to well known. I have seen all sides of the company from being a member to helping out where I could in several depts. I have never been disappointed in the site, the company, the jobs or the management. The company is working very hard alongside the man who created the original site to improve the business, the site and bring members a new level of entertainment while using the product. The only place they can go from here is UP !

Cons

Are there issues ? Yes, but if you work hard, prove yourself to be a loyal employee with great creativity you can rise in this company. Tough times call for all employee's to tow the company line and help in bad times as well as good. Will it be hard ? Yes. Will it be worth it ? Yes indeed.

Advice to Management

I would follow the great advice posted on Linked In about managers asking employee's how they are doing as a manager and where improvements can be made. Listening to employee's concerns and ideas should be a large part of any management job. We can only grow and get bigger/better if we implement new ideas and encourage employee creativity.

Other Employee Reviews for FriendFinder Networks

"Toxic, dysfunctional, terrible place to work."

I worked at FriendFinder Networks full-time

Pros

Free parking. Free gross food.

Cons

People thought it was bad during the days when Andrew Conru ran the company, but it only got even worse (and slimier) after Penthouse bought the company.

Upper management are all men, and unabashedly sexist in both their hiring practices and the way they discuss female employees behind closed doors -- there's already been one high profile sexual harassment case that was settled out of court (look it up). The company has been sued so many times you'll lose count trying to keep track, and the employee turnover rate is the highest I've ever seen. The most talented people leave because of the dysfunctional work process and abusive environment, and new hires quickly have their morale crushed within weeks of signing on - it's not uncommon for new employees to voluntarily quit within their first 4 weeks.

Advice to Management

You're all beyond hope.

2. "Good"

Current Employee - Software Developer
    Current Employee - Software Developer

Pros

Learn Quick Grow Quick, This is simple funda of company

Cons

Please don't look any opportunity if you don't have learning and growing attitude.