Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Many Opportunities for Growth!

Apr 14, 2016 - Project Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many opportunities for growth at FrogDog, even for entry level staff! The nature of the company ensures that you will learn a lot about all sides of marketing--planning, strategy, and implementation. These are experiences you simply won't get at a firm that focuses on only one or two areas of marketing. The CEO is very engaged with employees and provides opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Not many CEOs hold regular individual meetings to set goals with all employees, including junior staff, and provide resources and support to help them achieve those goals--this is one of the major pluses of working at FrogDog! There is also a fun company culture akin to what you might find on the west coast with regular book clubs, lunch 'n' learns, and other fun office events.

Cons

Expectations can be fairly high and you will definitely be given challenging projects. For anyone who's looking to learn and grow their marketing abilities, however, these should serve as motivation and be viewed as opportunities instead of as negatives.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for the feedback! It's encouraging to know that the activities we've put in place to grow as a team and as professionals are valuable and valued, and this motivates me to continue to find opportunities for us in this area as I plan for the future. And I'm always open to great ideas, so please share them as they arise!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

FrogDog is a fantastic place to work!

Nov 26, 2019 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never worked for a more caring and thoughtful company. From how projects are set up and run to just how employees are treated, FrogDog is amazing. FrogDog has a fantastic process for managing projects and clients so that everything is always calmly completed and on schedule. You are given a lot of autonomy for how you go about completing your tasks but the process is managed so that nothing ever falls between the cracks. The result is a highly-productive, happy, and reasonably stress-free work environment. Leslie, the CEO, truly cares about her team and is a fantastic boss and mentor. I have learned so much from her during my time here and feel like she is helping me to the best version of myself. I love my job and working for FrogDog has been a gift.

Cons

No cons. This is a fantastic company with strong leadership.

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

This warms my heart! Over all the years of running this company, I have worked hard to learn and grow to better serve this team. I'm honored to have such amazing people working with FrogDog who contribute their knowledge, skills, energy, and spirit to help our clients succeed in their objectives--while helping each other (including me!) learn and grow as professionals and as a team. Please continue to share with me your feedback and ideas!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Keeps you on your toes!

Apr 7, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company does highly interesting work for fast-paced companies in a variety of industries; it's challenging and engaging work. The team is professional and highly skilled, as is needed in a quickly moving organization, so you're working with smart people (and who have high expectations). In the spirit of a company with high expectations from its people, there's a focus on continuing education and continuous improvement of employees and the organization. Often, educational events are team-building events as well, and the company has a book club, monthly lunch 'n' learns, and more. It's a fun culture--the people here truly care about each other.

Cons

The company and its clients are quick moving and have high expectations. You can't rest on your laurels here. If you want a job, not a career that's going to push you, this isn't your spot. Also, there aren't layers and layers of management, so you need to be self-motivated, a quick learner, and highly autonomous. People who need lots of oversight and support won't succeed.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for the praise and for the excellent advice. I am glad you have found the work interesting and challenging--and still fun! And you're right: With demanding clients and projects, we especially need to continue to proactively and with intention step back and enjoy time together as a team. We also need to ensure we continue to give people opportunities to learn and grow and build their careers--the only way for us to continue to do good work is to continue to grow as a team and as professionals. I love our book clubs and our team learning opportunities, too. Also, I agree wholeheartedly with improving our hiring processes to bring on the best candidates; people thrive when the culture and the work best suits them, and we need to ensure that we set people up for success. We have worked hard to add additional measures in this area to improve and will continue to work to improve the hiring process going forward.

Discover more reviews about FrogDog.