FrogDog - FrogDog is a fantastic place to work! | Glassdoor

"FrogDog is a fantastic place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager

I have been working at FrogDog full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have never worked for a more caring and thoughtful company. From how projects are set up and run to just how employees are treated, FrogDog is amazing. FrogDog has a fantastic process for managing projects and clients so that everything is always calmly completed and on schedule. You are given a lot of autonomy for how you go about completing your tasks but the process is managed so that nothing ever falls between the cracks. The result is a highly-productive, happy, and reasonably stress-free work environment. Leslie, the CEO, truly cares about her team and is a fantastic boss and mentor. I have learned so much from her during my time here and feel like she is helping me to the best version of myself. I love my job and working for FrogDog has been a gift.

Cons

No cons. This is a fantastic company with strong leadership.

FrogDog2019-11-26

Other Employee Reviews

"Working at FrogDog is amazing and truly challenging"

I have been working at FrogDog full-time

Pros

The leadership and environment have allowed me the opportunity to become a better manager of my team while keeping my own personal growth as a priority to the company. That's very cool. The communication channels here are the best I have ever been exposed to. At FrogDog, the work is less "marketing agency" type and more "high-level problem-solving firm" through advanced marketing tactics. I can see if you are new to the business world where this type of strategic thinking and implementation for clients can be a huge challenge, but I have enjoyed every minute of it. You are not going to see a bunch of designers and social media interns running around the office. Instead, you see breakout meetings discussing the client's issues, goals and suggested solutions being white-boarded, then the employees go back to their desk and begin doing the work needed to achieve the goals. I find that refreshing and very professional. Really cool office space helps keep me focused on the projects while also stirring up my creative juices. I am also in walking distance to a gym and plenty of great lunch spots. A big plus for me since I commute from the Northwest side of Houston. I have received reviews in a timely manner and my career trajectory is well defined! That means more to me than almost anything else because I know exactly what the management has planned for my career and not just the company's goals. I look forward to updating my FrogDog review in a few months and building on this positive experience!

Cons

I really can't list a con about the company. You are asked to perform and deliver on the tasks assigned to you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The staff appreciates all of the time and efforts you put in. It is truly a pleasure to work with you!

FrogDog2016-10-20

"A fun and energetic place to work"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at FrogDog full-time for more than a year

Pros

The job environment here is designed to encourage team work and thinking outside of the box. The management does a great job of ensuring that the staff can think creatively and add their unique insight to the structured path the company follows.

Cons

This is not a place where you can just put your head down and go unnoticed. You need to be able to engage others and work well as a part of a team if you expect to thrive here. Being able to excel with the input of others is a must in order to succeed.

Advice to Management

Please continue to do team building exercises as they provide a great opportunity for all employees to get to know each other in a more casual setting. This creates better team work when collaborative work is to be done.

FrogDog2016-05-18

Discover more reviews about FrogDog.