KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Happiest I've ever been

Sep 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work with some of the smartest most caring humans around. One of the most magical parts of Front is that everyone cares about each other not just as employees, but as individuals. There's a lot of work to be done as we are a growing start up, but employees are encouraged to practice self-care + take PTO (and actually unplug while on PTO!) - Once you use Front, you won't be able to go back to Gmail or Outlook. Product is a complete GAME CHANGER - We actually live by our values - transparency, collaboration, high standards, care

Cons

Truly cannot think of any - I still pinch myself almost 2 years later about how special this place is! :)

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It's the people that make it fun!

Sep 29, 2022 - Anymous in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Front is filled with the most goal-driven, supportive people. The culture and talent here is incredible and unmatched; and management is accessible and really values you as an employee. Provides great benefits - unlimited PTO, free medical, dental, vision, wfh and wellness stipend, free lunch in office, and flexible Fridays! If you want to be challenged, enhance your current skillset and work in a fast-paced environment, you will thrive here.

Cons

If you are someone that has difficulty adapting to frequent and constant change, this isn't the job for you. Startups move and change things in the blink of an eye.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Headcount

Sep 29, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture to be a part of, management is very laid back and there is zero micromanagement.

Cons

Way over hired the past couple years. Just laid off 15% of the company and peoples lives are now turned upside down. Product is great but it’s not needed. Countless customers do not renew because it’s nice to have but not a need.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Front.

Front Photos