Frontier Communications - Change is constant | Glassdoor

"Change is constant"

Pros

I have met and made many friends while working here. There is a union presence in many of the offices.

Cons

I feel that there is room for better organization in this company. In my position, I often felt disappointed in occurrences that happened that could have been prevented or better relayed to our customers.

Advice to Management

Remember that the customer is the one paying your paycheck too. Frontier needs to focus more on serving its customers.

Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications

"Medium Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Location - Markets
    Work Schedule Flexibility

Cons

Sales Organization Leadership
    Compensation - $250 comp at 100% quota, give me a break!
    Senior Leadership
    Lack of support

Advice to Management

If you're going to screw around with your salespeople's comp plan (3 changes in 1 yr) at least pay them what they are worth. Take into consideration their area's cost of living and base their salary on that along with their experience.
    If the company's nut is based on commercial sales activity and growth, you need to put them in control and stop letting other groups make the decisions that are affecting the sales cycle.

2. "Takeover improved customer service experiences for customers."

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Frontier is much better than Verizon was about handling customers. They have also taken a lot of the individual pressure out of yearly employee reviews, it is more of a team effort now.
    Frontier is pushing DSL and other high speed options further out to customers that Verizon decided not to equip.

Cons

Frontier decided to save money by downgrading as much software as they could. Instead of Microstation, now I use Autocad. Our timesheets, and two other software programs use DOS programs, black screens with green text...
    They are massively focused on sales, and even though I have no contact with customers, I am expected to bring in referrals somehow.