Frontier Communications - Internet helpdesk (Call center) | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

"Internet helpdesk (Call center)"

Current Employee - Internet Help Desk ( Call Center ) in Allen, TX
Current Employee - Internet Help Desk ( Call Center ) in Allen, TX

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent benefits and pay. Colleagues are helpful and most have a good attitude. Frontier is customer oriented so there is not an over emphasis of stats. They allow you to take care of the customer.

Cons

It is a call center so you want to have good stats. They also try to push you to sell there security product which is through fsecure. While they have good bonuses for selling I don't believe the product is one of the best. Outside support for fsecure is oversees and they are not very proficient.

Advice to Management

There should be bonuses for selling but it should not be a stat for technical staff (Which is 40%). Partner with a company that produces a good product and updates.

Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications

"A little bit about Frontier"

Current Employee - Work At Home Customer Service Representative in Deland, FL
    Current Employee - Work At Home Customer Service Representative in Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and opportunities to move up. But also, they've been steadily growing despite the economy and they're currently expanding their Deland office to provide more work space, gym, basketball court out back, cafeteria just to mention a few. So its a great place to work.

Cons

I don't like sales LOL...and that's where I work right now. However, I'm going to school (oh and they offer tuition reimbursement as well) for CIS and look forward to using my skills at Frontier once I'm done. So I hope to be there for a long time.

"Old School in the modern age"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Dependable paycheck, Competitive pay. Nice office park. Free parking.

Cons

Promotions from within are very difficult under certain EVP's and good under others. Make sure to openly ask. Culture is old school and prefers older practices and technologies,

Advice to Management

Socialize with your employees and customers to learn more about the business.