Frontier Communications - A Job that is mediocre at best, and the stress builds till you pop. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

"A Job that is mediocre at best, and the stress builds till you pop."

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative Through Frontier and Dish Network in Kingman, AZ

I worked at Frontier Communications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Benefits and Pay, with good perks and 401k

Cons

Put too many responsibilities on one person. i was there for the Kingman AZ callcenter closure 200-300+ removed down to 20 individuals. i kept my job, moved to work at home however the job duties of just sales turned into sales/repair/collections ontop of the normal customer service duties i also ran credit reports and many other job duties that led to a stressful environment that even work at home led me to leave.

Advice to Management

More departments for managing sub tasks such as collections stop merging things into one.

Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications

"A very poorly managed company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sun Prairie, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sun Prairie, WI

I worked at Frontier Communications full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I do not work there any longer. Working with the ex-Verizon employees because they were the only
    ones who had knowledge and experience

Cons

They are eliminating career workers to bring in contract workers for less pay and no benefits. They over pay upper management plus huge bonuses. They have no plan for the future. They have no idea. Watch their stock price fall.

Advice to Management

Fire Maggie Wilderotter and her canned water. Quit hiring Shoe Salesmen to be your General Managers.

"Some good people. Very poor Senior Management. Horrible back office/IT systems - especially billing"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Stamford, CT
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Stamford, CT

I worked at Frontier Communications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are good people on some teams across the company. My direct Manager was the best leader I have ever had. My Manager's team was extremely productive.

Cons

Company billing systems horrible. Commission payouts are 4-6 months late or worse. Do not believe anyone that tells you otherwise. Company focused on booking revenues on paper. Very little Executive Level concern about getting services installed quickly and correctly - or billed correctly.

Advice to Management

Stop bailing water n just let the boat sink already. Why do Executives keep getting huge stock awards when the company is doing so poorly? Of course if the company cash flow gets any worse then there may be a dividend cut, which will make the stock worthless. I wonder what golden parachutes the Executives have. CEO should learn from her sister how to run a company.