Frontier Communications - Good company. Good people. Executive management really listens | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

"Good company. Good people. Executive management really listens"

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Allen, TX
Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Allen, TX

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In the first 12 months on the job, I met personally with 3 senior executives (in roundtable discussions). As a front line employee, I was shocked and pleased to be able to give feedback to executives. And they seemed to listen.

Cons

The company doesn't seem to mind when one employee steals sales from another employee. It happened to me twice and to others in my department. The fallout for the unethical behavior? None. The employees are still with the company.

They place so much emphasis on selling that employees act unscrupulously, and then management, apparently, looks the other way. This is unacceptable management.

Advice to Management

Fire ALL employees who steal. Not just the ones who steal (slam) from customers, but also the ones who steal from their co-workers.

Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications

"Good job, Zero support, Zero training- Sink or Swim"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Charleston, WV
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Charleston, WV

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company as a whole has a positive desire to succeed. Good products to offer customers. Generally pleasant coworkers. Skilled and dedicated field forces.

Cons

The company as a whole has a positive desire to succeed however there are breakdowns everywhere. No departments work together. Zero communication between work groups except at the ground level. Foggy vision for the future.

Advice to Management

Come up with a clear path for the direction of the company. Choose one technology or a few that compliment eachother and stick with it, improve it, expand it.

2. "Gives us the ability to choose our quality of life style"

Current Employee - Coach in Deland, FL
    Current Employee - Coach in Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Work is challenging and rewarding, management offers a caring atmosphere with the business needs in mind to seek balance so company can survive. Benefits are equal to the competition and is necessary. We integrate sales and service for 100% Customer Service experience and this practice is supported with training and coaching...along with encourgement to acheive our goals.

Cons

Our systems are not as effective as they could be, but there are some changes on the horizon that may make the difference we need.

Advice to Management

Stay the course....continue to make things better for all of us.

Maggie Wilderotter rocks! She's the reason we have all that we have here in Deland!