Frontpoint - Fun job but not a long term career. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Frontpoint

"Fun job but not a long term career."

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in McLean, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun, casual laid back, happy hours, cool people

Cons

No future, no 401 k. Hours are lousey

Advice to Management

Get more organized.

Frontpoint Response

May 28, 2014 – Copywriter

Thanks for bringing up one of our favorite topics: our people. We consider ourselves lucky to be surrounded by such cool people. We take all employee feedback to heart and use it to continually ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Frontpoint

"Frontpoint Security: A bad place to work"

Current Employee - CSS in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - CSS in McLean, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Laid back environment, pretty easy going managers and supervisors.

Cons

You have no chance to move up in the company. Ridiculous reasons why you are not promoted. When they ask you to do something for them, they make it as difficult as possible to get those tasks completed.

I was told 5 things so far that have been a lie in a year (A way to customize your schedule, days off, chances for promotion, great senior benefits and a best place to work in VA... in 2012).

Senior management has no idea how to run a company. Whenever a "new" project gets rolled out it makes life as difficult as possible for us; we had a new class come into customer support when the mornings were slammed and now that they're out of their "Nesting" period, we're slammed again with no outlook to make things easier.

Advice to Management

Get people in here that know how to run a company. It's great to have a chance for younger people to move up but so far the people in charge have no idea what they're doing.

When giving out tasks, stop hounding people when it's "Get this done ASAP" and we have 15 calls waiting. it's not possible. Get it through your head or do it yourself.

Just a bad company to work for overall; easy work but just not worth the stress.

Frontpoint Response

Jun 13, 2014 – Copywriter

Thank you for voicing your thoughts. We’d like to work with you to find a path toward a higher level of satisfaction in your work. We value you and all our employees a great deal, and your happiness ... More

"Great Place to Work!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great environment
    -Growth potential
    -Amazing coworkers
    -Training

It is great being excited coming to work everyday! Management really cares about all employees and work hard to keep the culture going in the right direction. Monthly company events are a great way to meet new people in a growing organization.

Cons

None that I can think of. People mention the high turnover rate of the training classes but in all honesty it it much different. The training program at FrontPoint gives all new employees every chance to be a leader on the sales floor!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!