Frontpoint - OK | Glassdoor

"OK"

Current Employee - Anonymous in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous in McLean, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing Environment and Great People

Cons

None to be had so far

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Jun 26, 2014 – Copywriter

Awesome feedback – thank you for sharing your thoughts. We’re really proud of the people that make this company amazing, and you're now one of them! We're very glad you're happy within the... More

Other Employee Reviews for Frontpoint

"For the first time I have a job I don't dread every morning."

Current Employee - Something In Customer Support in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Something In Customer Support in McLean, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have work on the customer support side for ever a year and I absolutely love coming to work every day...even on my worst day it has been better than my best day at other jobs.

FrontPoint stood out from day 1. The training was amazing, we even had one of the founders show up and visit during our training orientation. Training consists of 5 weeks of in depth training, after that you get 4 weeks of help 1 on 1 with a mentor.

I am 100% treated with respect by management. I feel like the senior leadership and management team in customer support work hard to cultivate talent. I was promoted after approximately 6 months. For once hard work will get you somewhere. There is a lot of room for growth in various aspects of the support department.

FrontPoint works hard to make sure it's employees feel valued.

Cons

There could be more transparency between departments but I have seen improvements in that aspect over the last 2 - 3 months. It is a bit of a boys club in our department, not just in management.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Also to add on the many of the other posts, we could use some better vending machines.

Jun 9, 2014 – FrontPoint Leadership

Thank you so much for this great review. Your comments really hit home with some of our top-priority goals here at FrontPoint, especially treating employees with respect and making them feel valued... More

"Not all it's cracked up to be."

Former Employee - Security Consultant in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Security Consultant in McLean, VA

I worked at Frontpoint full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Laid back environment. Good salary.

Cons

The recruiter will sell you on the idea that this is a "development" environment when it's really a typical, cutthroat sales environment. Members of my training class were written up for their sales performance while in training. What your manager won't tell you is that your job is in serious jeopardy. Several employees were fired during my short tenure.

Advice to Management

Be upfront with your employees. It's only respectful.

Jun 26, 2014 – Copywriter

Thank you for your positive comments about the compensation and working environment at FrontPoint. We pride ourselves on offering great opportunity within an upbeat and unique employee culture.

We... More