KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Good Place to Work, but Challenging

Nov 26, 2019 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Frost & Sullivan is aggressive about providing its clients with tools to enable growth. As a result, it is constantly pushing the envelope on the application of new technologies. This makes for a very dynamic work environment, where expectations are high. People who want to be told what to do or wish for a tranquil work environment should not seek employment here. However, if you are into technology and want to evangelize growth, then this is where you need to be. Frost & Sullivan has a lot of very bright people and simply keeping up can be challenging, but it is a great place to stay on the forefront of technology and the evolution of markets.

Cons

Frost & Sullivan's primary problem is that its business processes were built for a much slower market cadence. Time management tools and approaches are more in keeping with a hierarchical, task-driven company rather than a company that is seeking to be entrepreneurial. Nevertheless, most managers work around these issues and keep things moving.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Brand & Demand is Now a #DreamTeam

Aug 17, 2021 - Associate Director, Project Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Chiming into the Brand & Demand project management team's reviews, I joined this team from another Frost & Sullivan division in February 2021. It was a bit of a rocky start - there was a backlog of projects that needed managing, the team was burned out...it was, undeniably, a tough time. Six months later, we've turned a corner. Our new global director is laser-focused on creating an inclusive & high-energy work environment, career development opportunities for all project managers, and making sure we have the right tools and resources to manage our workload. We lean on each other for help. After eight years with the company, it's the most fun I've had.

Cons

Some legacy systems are in place, but we're hoping they will be replaced by the end of the year. The organization is also actively working on several DEI initiatives.

5 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

So many great people, at times held back by struggles among top execs and owners

Jan 24, 2022 - Senior Vice President in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with Flexible structure Very cooperative corporate culture develops team ethic Many lead by example High level of team integrity leads to high volume of repeat business

Cons

Lack of professional governance structure until recent CEO Good ole boy system can still prevail In-fighting among previous executives still with the company can distract from success

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Frost & Sullivan.